Friday, December 14, 2007

Halliburton Employee Violently Raped ... Breast Implant Trauma ... How She Was Further Mistreated

The last few days I've been made aware of this horrific story ... of the brutal rape, imprisionment, and other mistreatment by a woman employed by Halliburton.

I just found a website she made relating her horrors ... and read this:

I awoke the next morning in the barracks to find my naked body battered and bruised. I was still groggy from whatever had been put in my drink. I was bleeding from between my legs and my breast implants were severely disfigured. (I found out later that my attackers tore my pectoral muscles due to the brutality of the attack).

The rest of Jamie's story is here.

http://www.jamiesfoundation.org/Jamie.htm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Breast Implant Awareness Blog